Meghan DiMeglio, Director of Life Enrichment, on working and volunteering at Wesley.
Whether you are passionate about working with seniors, committed to your field of study, or looking for an internship, Wesley Health Care Center has many opportunities for volunteering.
- Work directly with residents
- Share your interests and hobbies, such as art and music
- Contribute to departmental service work
- Help out during pet visits
- Take residents to Wesley on-campus services
- Assist with a group activity, event or outing
- Offer computer assistance
- Undertake a maintenance chore (groundskeeping)
- Help in the business office
- Help in nutritional services
Volunteer with Seniors! Positions that are in greatest need:
(Positions are usually in the day time and the duration of a shift is 1-2 hours.)
Visit with residents, play games, read to them or assist them to explore their interests Transporter – assist residents from their room to the beauty shop via wheelchair
Visit residents with your pet, dogs do not have to be therapy dogs but do have to have the right temperament to visit residents
Art and Music
Share your artistic talent with residents
For more information about volunteering at the Wesley Senior Retirement Community in Saratoga, please contact:
Interested in Volunteering?
Fill out the form below or download our applications to get started! Applications can be emailed to Meghan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for Volunteer ServicesUse this form to apply to The Wesley Community's Volunteer Services.
"*" indicates required fields