(Scroll down to subscribe)
- September 2018 – Grandparents Day, Employee Picnic, SPAC Matinees, Nursing Scholarship
- August 2018 – Saratoga Grandparents Day, Newly Wrapped Van, Director of Nursing
- July 2018 – New board member, Wesley sponsored SPAC matinees and Share a Step
- June 2018 – New Visions 20th Anniversary and Graduation, Share a Step and Gala Wrap-up
- May 2018 – Older Americans Month, Raptor Show & New Wesley Society Members
- April 2018 – The Wesley Foundation Gala, The Saratoga Community Garden at Wesley & Share a Step For Seniors
- March 2018 – National Nutrition Month, Spring Basket Bash & CNA Training Grads
- February 2018 – Independent Aquatic Program, Saratogian Reader’s Choice Winner & Perfect Attendance Luncheon
- January 2018 – Saratoga Chowderfest, Open Interviews & a Hawk Visits Embury Apts
- December 2017 – Festival of Trees, Caroling On Horseback & More
- November 2017 – Embury Apartments 45th Anniversary, Employee Giving, 30 Year Employees
- October 2017 – Fall Family Fun Day, Woodlawn Commons Open House, Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- September 2017 – National Assisted Living Week, Grandparents Day and Hiring Events
- August 2017 – Grandparent’s Day, Senior Solutions Job Fair & Casual for a Cause
- July 2017 – Job Fair, Employees of the Year, NYRA Outreach Booth
- June 2017 – A Record Wesley Foundation Gala & The Lions Club Honors Wesley Veterans
- May 2017 – The Wesley Foundation Gala & Wesley Senior Solutions
- April 2017 – A Beautiful New Piano Donation & Enriched Living’s Open House
- March 2017 – Mardi Gras, The Wesley Gala – Bond Style and Natl Nutrition Month
- February 2017 – Chowderfest, An Erwin L. Levine Event Lecture & Heart Month
- January 2017 – Winterfest Wine and Beer Tasting, Chowderfest & ANSA Scholarships
- December 2016 – Caroling on Horseback, Alzheimer’s Support Group & Happy Holidays
- November 2016 – Employee Giving, #GivingTuesday & Embury Cafe
- October 2016 – Job Fair, Great Employees & Ending Alzheimer’s
- September 2016 – Open House!
- August 2016 – Fun, a Job Fair & Lots of Tomatoes!
- July 2016 – Awards and Antique Cars
- June 2016 – Balloons Soon and Wesminster Champion Dog Visits
- May 2016 – The Biggest Event of the Year!
- April 2016 – Lions and Pocket Talkers
- March 2016 – Leaps of Kindness and more
- February 2016 – Wesley Health Care Center Names New Director of Nursing
- January 2016 – Big & Loud-Just What the Doctor Ordered
- December 2015 – Holiday Greetings
- November 2015 – 10 Life Lessons We Learn Too Late
- October 2015 -How to Visit Your Aging Parent the Right Way
- September 2015 -How to Create Meaning in Dementia Care
- August 2015 – How to Help Mom and Dad Move to a New Home
- July 2015 – Help Parents Avoid Unwanted Medical Treatment.
- June 2015 – When Should You Push For a Geriatric Assessment?
- May 2015 – 8 Things Not to Say to Your Aging Parents
- April 2015 – Ask the Expert: Caring for Your Aging Parent
- March 2015 – Promising Effort to Curb Elder Financial Abuse
- February 2015 – Are your Loved One’s Dementia Symptoms Reversible?
- January 2015 – When Should Caregivers Seek More Family Help?