**Registration is now closed. Thank you to all of our sponsors, donors and golfers!**
Saratoga 9 & Wine 2021
Green Ball Winners: The Select Rehabilitation Team
Front 9 Winners:
- 1st Place Team: The CDPHP Team
- 2nd Place Team: The Fort Miller Group Team
- Long Drive (M): Andy Wise
- Longest Drive (W): Tara A. Pleat
- Closest to the Pin: Paul O’Brien
Back 9 Winners:
- 1st Place Team: The Lemery Greisler Team
- 2nd Place Team: The Select Rehabilitation Team
- Long Drive (M): Regan Delancey
- Longest Drive (W): Alicia Kelley
- Closest to the Pin: Andrew Pleat
Co-Chairs of this event are Tara Anne Pleat and Jim Carminucci.
The Wesley Foundation’s Saratoga 9 & Wine event will be held on Tuesday, August 10th, 2021 at Saratoga Lake Golf Course. Registration opens at 1:00 p.m. with and a shotgun start at 2:00 p.m. A grab and go lunch will be available for all golfers.
This event is a 9-hole scramble format, with two concurrent tournaments being played on the front and back 9 holes. Along the course there will be wine and spirits tastings to enjoy at each hole, as well as other fun things to do! We anticipate this event to sell out quickly, and recommend early registration.
Saratoga 9 & Wine will benefit The Campaign For Springs at Wesley Health Care Center. To learn more
about the impact that this project will have on our most in-need residents, please visit CampaignforSprings.com.
Sponsorship opportunities are available by contacting Katelynn Donovan, Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, completing the form below or by downloading this sponsorship and registration form.
Ralph and Shirley Flinton
Enjoy Tastings From: