Did you know that the New York State Department of Health has ended the COVID-19 vaccine requirement for health care workers? That’s right – it is even easier to join our team now and start a rewarding career.
Join us for Open Interviews Every Wednesday!
- Held each Wednesday, from 10a-4p
- Come to the Hathorn entrance at Wesley Health Care Center, located on the Wesley campus.
- Explore our PAID NYS Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Class!
- Openings in nursing, housekeeping, maintenance, dining services and more.
- Hiring managers will be available to answer questions and conduct interviews!
We have openings for a variety of health care jobs, jobs at nursing homes, on the job CNA training, and work-study employment opportunities. Wesley is a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization that puts people first. Working at Wesley is a unique opportunity to pursue career goals in a stable, nurturing workplace, while actively creating a warm environment. Apply to work with us now.
We are proud of our reputation for excellence, innovation, and a personal approach to care and services. We encourage and support our team with the latest training and provide opportunities for career advancement in a friendly atmosphere.
Learn more about our openings and paid training programs below!