Did you know The Wesley Community is one of Saratoga County’s largest employers? We offer excellent benefits, such as comprehensive and affordable health insurance for you and your family, 401k, paid time off, training opportunities and much more! A variety of great positions are available now and we are fast tracking applicants! Call HR at 518-691-1668 or visit the links below to browse and apply online!
Join Wesley for a Drive-Up Job Fair!
Wednesday, April 14th, 10a-4p
31 Lawrence St. Saratoga Springs, NY
The Hathorn Building Outpatient Therapy Entrance (see map)
Hiring Managers will be available for the following positions –
• PAID CNA Trainees (Class begins 5/3!)
• Certified Nursing Assistants
• Home Health Aides & Companions
• Life Enrichment Assistant
• RNs, Supervisor, Nurse Manager
• LPN & Graduate Practical Nurse
• Social Worker
• Housekeepers, Floor Care & Laundry Aide
• Pastoral Care Coordinator
• Food Service Workers & Cooks
• Building Safety Attendant
• Central Supply Coordinator
• Unit Assistants & Resident Assistants
• Employee Health Screener
Video: The Wesley Community is Hiring! (Captioned)
The Wesley Community is a place where fulfilling careers can happen! If you want your work to mean something, The Wesley Community is a perfect fit for you. We are a mission driven, not-for-profit organization that puts people first. We are proud of our reputation for excellence, innovation, and a personal approach to care and services. We encourage and support our team with the latest training and provide opportunities for career advancement in a friendly atmosphere. To us, it’s more than a job. It’s caring that starts in the heart.
EARN AS YOU LEARN! The Wesley Community is currently seeking dedicated and compassionate candidates to train to become CNAs, PCAs and HHAs. Visit the links below for details…