The Wesley Community is currently seeking dedicated and compassionate candidates to be CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) and is offering a flexible, new option, the 3-Day CNA which includes the following:
- 3 shifts of 12 hours caring for our residents at Wesley Health Care Center
- 4 days off for you to explore, shop, relax or be with your family and friends
- Save money on commuting costs to and from work with less days of travel
- Save money on childcare costs (if applicable to you)
- Accrue full-time benefits (health insurance, 401k, vacation time, sick time and more) if working at least 60 hours bi-weekly
- Truly make a difference in the lives of our community’s elders and others who need long-term care
You can apply for the 3-Day CNA Option Here
What is a CNA?
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides assistance to the professional nursing staff. Daily responsibilities of CNA jobs include delivering direct care to residents (bathing, toileting, feeding, grooming, etc.) as directed by the RN or LPN. Your role will be to maintain patient comfort and safety while also following all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
I’m already a CNA! How do I apply?
Click here to apply for the 3-Day CNA option. Our recruiting team will contact you right away. Please make sure to note that you are interested in the 3-day CNA track.
Apply for the 3-Day CNA at Wesley
If I am not already a CNA, how can I become one?
- Earn while you learn with our PAID CNA training course with classroom hours Monday – Friday 8 am-3 pm, and clinical hours Monday- Friday 7am-3pm
- Training lasts approximately 6 weeks
- Upon successful completion of the training course, you will be offered full or part-time employment for the Day, Evening, or Night shifts with the 3-day CNA option available to you at that time
- Competitive pay rates
Join our CNA training program to make a difference in your community today!
Join our next CNA Training Class
I have question, who do I contact?
To learn more about the 3-Day CNA option, our CNA training program, or careers at Wesley, contact Human Resources at The Wesley Community at (518) 691-1668.