A recent graduating class
We are now accepting applications for our next class, which starts on April 13th .
The Wesley Community is currently seeking dedicated and compassionate candidates to TRAIN to become a Certified Nursing Assistant and then work (either part or full time) in our long term care center.
- This is a paid training class with classroom hours 8am-4pm and clinical hours 7am-3pm.
- Training lasts approximately 8 weeks and full attendance is required.
- Upon successful completion of the training class you will be offered full or part-time employment.
The Wesley Community’s distinctive continuum of care offers a unique balance of community living and care-giving that ensures quality of life at every stage of life. An integral part of the vibrant and diverse city of Saratoga Springs, NY, our beautiful campus is located on 36 acres and offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Long Term Care, Outpatient Therapies, Short Term Rehabilitation, and Home Care Services.
The primary purpose of a C.N.A. at The Wesley Community is to:
- Provide your assigned residents with needed routine daily nursing care in accordance with our established nursing care procedures, and as directed by your supervisors.
- Perform non-professional nursing duties related to the personal care and comfort of the residents.
- Perform services necessary for the cleanliness and care of the resident’s environment, personal items, and equipment.
- Perform duties under the supervision of the Team Leader/Change Nurse according to Wesley Health Care Center Policies and Procedures.