Explore CNA Training at our on site Job Fairs!
- Wednesdays from 10a-4p.
- The Job Fair will take place in Embury Café, located on the Wesley campus.
- Instructors will be on-hand to answer your CNA Training questions and conduct interviews!
The Wesley Community is currently seeking dedicated and compassionate candidates for our on the job CNA training opportunities to train to become a Certified Nursing Assistant and then work (either part or full time) in our long-term care center.
- Paid CNA training course with classroom hours Monday – Friday 8 am-3 pm, and clinical hours Monday- Friday 7am-3pm
- Training lasts approximately 6 weeks
- Upon successful completion of the training course, you will be offered full or part-time employment for the Day, Evening, or Night shifts
- Competitive pay rates
What Does A CNA Do?
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides assistance to the professional staff. Daily responsibilities of CNA jobs include delivering direct care to patients (bathing, toileting, feeding, grooming, etc.) as directed by the RN or LPN. Their role will be to maintain patient comfort and safety. They’ll also need to follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
The Wesley Community’s distinctive continuum of care offers a unique balance of community living and caregiving that ensures the quality of life at every stage of life. Join our CNA training program to make a difference in your community today.
Register For Our Next CNA Training Today
A recent graduating class