Explore our PAID CNA Training Program at our next Open Interview Day!
- View our open interview availability here.
- Come to Wesley Health Care Center’s Springs Entrance.
- Instructors will be on-hand to answer your CNA training questions and conduct interviews!
The Wesley Community is currently seeking dedicated and compassionate candidates for our paid CNA training opportunities in Saratoga, NY to train to become a Certified Nursing Assistant and then work (either part or full time) in our long-term care center.
- Paid CNA training near you with classroom hours Monday – Friday 8 am-3 pm, and clinical hours Monday- Friday 7am-3pm
- Training lasts approximately 6 weeks
- Upon successful completion of the training course, you will be offered full or part-time employment for the Day, Evening, or Night shifts
- Competitive pay rates once training is completed and certification is achieved
- Earn while you learn – Wesley will pay you $15.20 during the class. Graduates from the class move up to $16.20 upon passing the class and then up to $19.50 upon receiving their certification
- Did you know that the New York State Department of Health has ended the COVID-19 vaccine requirement for health care workers? That’s right – it is even easier to join our team now and start a rewarding career.
CNA Training & Opportunities in Saratoga
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides assistance to the professional staff. Daily responsibilities of CNA jobs include delivering direct care to patients (bathing, toileting, feeding, grooming, etc.) as directed by the RN or LPN. Their role will be to maintain patient comfort and safety. They’ll also need to follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
The Wesley Community’s distinctive continuum of care offers a unique balance of community living and caregiving that ensures the quality of life at every stage of life. Are you looking to advance your career through a CNA job with training? Join our CNA training program to make a difference in your community today, or learn more about our thorough and exciting program here.
Register For Our Next CNA Training Today
A recent graduating class