The Wesley Community is dedicated to helping seniors maintain their independence and improve their quality of life. Whether you’re a Wesley resident or a member of the greater Saratoga community, our Saratoga Senior Living Resources are here to help make your life a little easier and more rewarding.
As Saratoga’s premier independent senior living, assisted living and long-term care community, we empower seniors to live independently with choices, confidence and peace of mind. To learn more about Wesley, call (518) 587-3600 or contact us to schedule a tour.
- Adult and Senior Center of Saratoga Springs
- Alzheimer’s Association – Northeastern New York Chapter
- Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA)
- City of Saratoga Springs
- Community Hospice
- LeadingAge (American Association of Homes & Services for the Aging)
- LeadingAge New York (New York Association of Homes & Services for the Aging)
- New York State Office for the Aging
- NYS Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage (EPIC)
- Saratoga County
- Saratoga County Office of Aging
- Saratoga County YMCA
- Saratoga Hospital
- Social Security Administration