The Wesley Community is dedicated to helping seniors maintain their independence and improve their quality of life. Whether you’re a Wesley resident, or a member of the greater Saratoga community, our Saratoga Senior Living Resources are here to help make your life a little easier and more rewarding.
As Saratoga’s premier independent senior living and assisted living community, we empower seniors to live independently with choices, confidence and peace of mind. To learn more about Wesley, call (518) 587-3600 or contact us to schedule a tour.
- Adult and Senior Center of Saratoga Springs
- Alzheimer’s Association – Northeastern New York Chapter
- Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA)
- City of Saratoga Springs
- LeadingAge (American Association of Homes & Services for the Aging)
- LeadingAge New York (New York Association of Homes & Services for the Aging)
- New York State Office for the Aging
- NYS Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage (EPIC)
- Saratoga County
- Saratoga County Office of Aging
- Saratoga County YMCA
- Saratoga Hospital
- Social Security Administration