For those who wish to age in place, Wesley Senior Solutions offers the same trusted, quality care you expect from The Wesley Community within the comfort of your own home. With an emphasis on creating strong, caring relationships between patients and caregivers, we offer temporary and long-term in home care services, as well as non medical home care for seniors in Saratoga, Schenectady and Warren Counties.
Members of the Senior Solutions Team.
Each of our senior home caregivers is carefully selected and thoroughly screened, including a criminal background check, then bonded and insured for your protection. Most importantly, our caregivers exhibit the competency and qualities necessary to earn your trust – qualities like dependability, friendliness and a sense of caring.
24/7 Senior Home Care – Tap to contact or call (518) 584-1200 to speak with Wesley Senior Solutions.
Lindsay, Senior Solutions Companion, on working with clients.
Our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for temporary or long-term solutions. If you are interested in learning more about our senior home care services in Saratoga and beyond, contact us or call (518) 584-1200 to speak with a Wesley Senior Solutions specialist. We’ll arrange for a professional in-home nursing assessment and create a customized care plan with the right caregiver for your needs.
Certified Home Health Aids (HHAs) and Personal Care Aids (PCAs) assist with:
- Personal hygiene, bathing, hair and skin care, dressing
- Getting out of bed, walking and using a walker or wheelchair
- Performing simple urine tests, measuring/recording fluid intake/output
- Medication reminders, prescribed exercises, assistance with oxygen
(A Registered Nurse oversees all services and performs any medication pours.)
Senior Solutions Companion Care provides non-medical services, including:
- Sensitive companionship
- Transportation and an escort for shopping, appointments and recreational activities
- Assistance, safety and maintaining a daily routine
- Light housekeeping, linen changes and laundry, meal preparation
- Medication reminders
(L-R) Diane Coleman, Dir. of Clinical Services and Sharon O’Sullivan, Senior Solution Dir.