Many have asked how to help Wesley during this difficult time for our residents and our dedicated staff. Here are some ideas:
Ways You Can Help The Wesley Community During COVID-19:
- Make a donation to the Virtual Enrichment Initiative to support the expansion of our virtual visitation and individualized activity programming for Wesley Health Care Center residents to stay in touch and engaged through the pandemic. Funds raised for this initiative will help to purchase additional tablets and technology, you can donate to this through the form below.
- Make a donation to the Staff Emergency Fund which provides emergency resources to staff members of The Wesley Community during an unexpected time of need. You can donate to this through the form below.
- Make a general donation to The Wesley Foundation through our General Fund. To meet the challenge COVID-19 presents, both today and in the future, Wesley is incurring significant costs beyond our normal operating budget. You can donate to the General Fund through the form below.
- Purchase gift certificates in small increments from a local restaurant that we can use to order takeout for our dedicated staff. The staff is working diligently to keep residents safe and this would be a welcome treat. Please call ahead and let us know your plans so we can coordinate by calling 518-691-1420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to donate PPE (personal protective equipment), please email us at email@example.com or call 518-691-1420. We have strict limitations on what can be used in a medical setting; however items may be of use in other areas of our campus. We can only accept unopened boxes of this type of equipment and will need to verify with our clinical team before accepting it.
Thank you for thinking of us during this difficult time.
We also encourage you to support our local businesses in any way you can. Many of these community-minded businesses have supported our mission for many years. In addition, there are many non-profits that will be helping those affected by this event. Please do what you can to help others during this challenging time.