Wesley Senior Solutions offers the same trusted, quality care you expect from The Wesley Community within the comfort and security of your own home.
Each of our caregivers is carefully selected and thoroughly screened including a criminal background check, then bonded and insured for your protection. Most importantly, our caregivers exhibit the competency and qualities necessary to earn your trust – qualities like dependability, friendliness, and a sense of caring.
Our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for temporary or long-term situations. After a professional in-home nursing assessment, a customized care plan is developed for you or your loved one.
Certified Home Health Aids (HHAs) and Personal Care Aids (PCAs) assist with:
- Personal hygiene, bathing, hair and skin care, dressing
- Getting out of bed, walking and using a walker or wheelchair
- Performing simple urine tests, measuring/recording fluid intake/output
- Medication reminders, prescribed exercises, assist with oxygen
(A Registered Nurse oversees all services and performs any medication pours.)
Senior Solutions Companion Care provides non-medical services including:
- Sensitive companionship
- Transportation and an escort for shopping, appointments and recreational activities
- Assistance, safety and maintaining a daily routine
- Light housekeeping, linen changes and laundry, meal preparation
- Medication reminders
The Senior Solutions offices are located at 396 Louden Rd., Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.