Looking for a Speaker?
Wesley is pleased to provide the services of our professional staff to speak to churches, civic organizations, or community groups. If your group or organization is interested in a specific topic not listed here, please contact us for further information.
- Senior Wellness
- Nutrition for the Aging
- Eating a Balanced Diet
- Label Reading
- Other Nutrition Related Topics
- Dealing with Alzheimer's
- Care Giving Secrets and Options
- Separation: The Loving Choice
Long-Term Nursing Care
- Walking Through the Admissions Process
- Understanding Long-Term Nursing Care Quality Measures
- Understanding Medicare and Medicaid
- Help: Where Can I Find It?
- How to Choose a Long-Term Care Community
Medical Conditions /Treatments
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Chronic Pain
- Orthopedic and Sports Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down's Syndrome
- Pool Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Health
- Infection Control
- Pharmacy Rules & Regulations (A General Overview)
- How to Choose a Senior Living Community
- Careers in Nursing
- The Wesley Community
- Adult Day Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Senior Housing Options
When you need a speaker for an upcoming event, meeting or class, call us and choose from our wide variety of retirement and healthcare topics.
For more information, contact the marketing coordinator at (518) 691-1565.